Charging Will Be Awesome (again):
• The six Level 2 chargers in the Chamber of Commerce lot will be live and available. Look on Plug Share for the exact location.
• Last year Tesla Destination Charging worked with local hotels get Tesla wall chargers and 32A Clipper Stations installed in the community. There are now 8 locations throughout town at: 2 @ Bavarian Inn, 2 @ Super 8 Motel, 2 @ Comfort Inn, 2 @ Holiday Inn, 2 @ Rocket Motel, 2@ Rock Crest Motel, 2 @ Econo Lodge.
• In addition, we will have temporary chargers: 4 @ Dacotah Bank (across the street from the Chamber offices, 20 @ the old Flintstones Campground by the Holiday Inn Express (it is closed but we have charging access) Nema 14-50 @ French Creek RV Camp spread about to several transformers to ensure we do not trip any circuits (like the first year…).
• Dave is also planning shuttle service to the charging sites from the hotels for those needing a lift during their charging times – talk about great service! Dave has a tour company on-board for transportation around town to get to your cars after charging. Details on how this will work will be coordinated on Friday at the mixer.
• There are other charging locations near the site including local RV parks. We will ensure plenty of access for charging in town.
• For those coming from the east, there are four Super Chargers 45 miles from Custer in Rapid City, SD off of I-90 (north side in the mall parking lot).
• For those traveling from Denver, the last Super Charger is in Lusk, WY (at the Wagon Wheel Motel) so charge fully as it is uphill and often windy in Wyoming.